Pressure washers are great for a wide variety of uses, that’s why they are such a popular product to have to use around ones home and garden.
What can pressure washers be used for?
Lots of different things is the answer, but let’s take a closer look:
- Cleaning vehicles – This is likely one of the top uses of a pressure washer. Although many people like to use a simple bucket and sponge or pop their car down to the local Polish/Albanian/Lithuanian car washing service, getting your own pressure washer to clean your can cut down on time spent driving to and fro the local car wash or changing dirty buckets of water for fresh, clean ones.
- Cleaning bikes – Been out on a bike road when the roads are wet and dirty, or been riding in the local woods along muddy tracks and terrain? What easier way to wash away the filth and grime by giving your bikes a quick spray down with a pressure washer? Simple.
- Jetting dirt and mildew off the patio – This may be a little time consuming depending on just what state your patio is in, but using a decent pressure washer equipped with the correct attachments and some good detergent can make a quick and easy job on even the scummiest patios known to man and beast.
- Garden fences – We’ve all seen the moss and mildew build up on our once new looking garden fence haven’t we? Again the pressure washer will make quick haste with such a chore and get that fence looking at it’s best once more.
- Unblocking pipes – Use with caution if you plan on doing this. Again some pressure washers come with a drain unblocking attachment which may help simple blockages in your pipes, but if it’s a main sewer or something just as tough then the professionals should be called upon, and I’m not talking Bodie and Doyle (RIP Lewis Collins).
One thing is for certain, you will never come up short when looking for a good pressure washer.
There are a few major brands out there that make some decent home pressure washers that supply the UK market. Brands such as Nilfisk, Karcher and Bosch to name a few.
The good things is that with a decent number of companies competing for the UK share of pressure washer buyers then that means a bit of competition. This can help lower the overall price to consumers such as me, and Mrs Jones at number 22.
The only real downside is that pressure washers can give you the same experience as when buying a new TV. There’s some many different makes and different models available it may take a while to figure out what exactly you are buying and how it compares to similarly priced models from different manufacturers.
Consumer feedback for pressure washers
Don’t you just love the Internet? I know I do for various reasons, but with so many people now having the Internet available to them in their homes, it makes it so much easier for consumers to let people really know what they think, on whatever subject it may be.
So if you have pinpointed a couple of decent pressure washers and at decent prices but aren’t sure yet of which pressure washer to buy, then just do a little search for pressure washer reviews and you should not be disappointed at what you find, although ultimately you might be if peoples opinions aren’t too impressive for the pressure washer that you want.
It is wise to bear in mind that although reviews of pressure washers may be glowing, or indeed diabolical this is only one factor that may help you to decide the choice you should make. When all is said and done, it’s your money that’s being spent so be certain you have made the right choice on which pressure washer to buy.